Issue 3 is about to be released into the big, wide world. If you haven't purchased a subscription or tried out an issue of the magazine, there's no better time to do so! Perfect as a gift for yourself or your favourite ant lover, Ant Keeper Magazine is a fountain of topical, factual information written by ant keepers, entomologists, myrmecologists and other experts for ant lovers around the world.
- Social parasitism in ants
- Buyer beware: scamming in the ant world
- How to prevent your ants escaping
- Preparing for diapause
- Species profile: Crematogaster scutellaris
- Species profile: Myrmica rubra
- Product reviews
- Internet roundup
What are you waiting for? Make sure you get your copy either by subscribing/buying right here on our website or through one of our fabulous retailers - British Ants, The Ant Collective, LC Ants, Ant Keeping Kit UK and Antz for All!